Some Solutions To Everyday Plastic:
* Use reusable bags when you go to the store or ask for no bag and carry your items out by hand
* Use reusable non-plastic fruits and vegetable bags at the store.
* Use glass food storage containers for leftovers. Glass lasts way longer than plastic and they are safe to heat food up in, unlike plastic containers.
* Use bar soap instead of body wash in the shower (great tip is that it lasts way longer too)
* Use a shampoo bar instead of a bottle shampoo (this is one of my most recent switches myself and I am still getting used to it)
These are a few options that I have found to lessen my plastic use. Do you know of anything that I have missed? We are all in this together and I am happy to learn from you.
Thank You for all you are doing for our planet
* Ask for no plastic silverware when ordering food-to-go.