Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Shake:
Makes: 2 large smoothies about 4 ½ cups
- ½ can of organic pumpkin puree (15 oz can) or 1 cup fresh boiled pumpkin
- 2 bananas
- 1 can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbs Maple Syrup (depending on taste preference)
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas and pumpkin puree into the blender and add a dash of the coconut milk. Blend to mix fully.
- Add the rest of the can of coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two large glasses and enjoy! To dress it up, top with coconut whip cream and ground cinnamon.
I hope you enjoy it and post below if you tried it and what you thought! Also would love to know anything that you added to it 🙂
I added a scoop of Vanilla Complete for some added protein and nutrition
Stay Happy and Healthy,