This is one of my new favorite recipes!
Recently, I had a butternut squash sitting around the house, taunting me for another recipe I never got around to making it, and suddenly, it needed to get eaten. Luckily, I never made that recipe, because once I created the below recipe, it became my favorite way to eat butternut squash.
It's so easy and yet so flavorful!! The curry powder gives it a nice kick and tons of flavor with very little work on my part. I personally love and use Penzey's curry powder and I think it's by far the best I have ever had, however I'm sure any curry will be good here.
Curry Roasted Butternut Squash
- 2 medium butternut squash
- 1/2 tsp Penzey’s Curry powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel the butternut squash and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, place squash pieces and add avocado oil and seasonings
- Mix well by tossing in a bowl or mixing with your hands
- Place on a large baking sheet, making sure to make it one even layer with not too much crowding, or they will get mushy.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until soft to the touch.