Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Shake:
Makes: 2 large smoothies about 4 ½ cups
- ½ can of organic pumpkin puree (15 Oz can)
- 2 bananas
- 1 can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbs Maple Syrup (depending on taste preference)
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas and pumpkin puree into the blender and add a dash of the coconut milk. Blend to mix fully.
- Add the rest of the can of coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two large glasses and enjoy! To dress it up, top with coconut whip cream and ground cinnamon.
Hope you enjoy it and post below if you tried it and what you thought! Also would love to know anything that you added to it 🙂
I added a scoop of Vanilla Complete for some added protein and nutrition
Stay Happy and Healthy,